Stay updated with my blogs
There is always something new that you might learn.
- The Carb CycleWhen it comes to carbs, there is a lot of misconception. It is true that when it comes to weight loss […]
- 5 Reasons you’re not adding MuscleDoes it feel like you have reached a plateau? Gains are slow and you don’t feel like it? Don’t worry, we […]
- 5 ways to Track your Progress without the Weighing scaleNow when we think about weight loss, the first thing that pops in our head is – “Need to check my […]
- 3 hacks to increase your overall strengthAs a personal trainer, I have noticed that 1 out of 10 people get stuck at a plateau when it comes […]
- 3 Major Misconceptions related to FatAs a personal trainer and professional athlete, I am definitely not a fan of fat. Fat covers the muscle and reduces […]
- Benefits of ExerciseWe all know that any sort of physical exercise can be performed for a number of reasons including toning and shaping, […]